19 Aug
Weather
Expectations
Week 34
Day
231 Flag Today 87°/60°
Wind 10 mph
Gusts 10 mph
Risk of fire: Extreme Active Fire: 64 miles away
Nearest Lightning: 73 miles
away Humidity: 29%
Air Quality: Fair Sunshine Partly Cloudy Breezy
July Averages: Temps: 82°\51° 9
days with rain
Today’s Observances:
Aviation
Day
"Black Cow" Root Beer Float Day Link
Coco Chanel Day
Great Bird of The Galaxy Day Link
International Bow (Hair) Day Link
International Orangutan Day Link
National Potato Day Link
Qixi Festival (Chinese Valentine's Day) Link
Talk Like Jar Jar Binks Day Link
World Humanitarian Day Link
National Medical Dosimetrist Day
World
Photography Day Link
Weekly Observances:
Drive
Sober or Get Pulled Over: 12-9/7 Link
World
Photography Week: 12-26 Link
National
Aviation Week: 16-22
Bullying
No Way Week: 17-21 Link
Minority
Enterprise Development Week: 18-24
Little
League World Series: 19-30 Link
Fresh Quotation:
Today’s Reflection:
It’s a nice day. No complaints.
My Vitamin D finally was filled at Walgreens. The AI machine turned
off my text notificatioins, so I had to call to find out it was ready. Crazy. I’m
still waiting for my CPAC supplies, they are so slow.
It’s just starting the second week of school here in Flag. On Monday
evening the elementary kids were out in mass until the streetlights came on.
Not sure if was a lack of homework, or the fact that there was no rain that brought
them out. Glad they could have a good time.
The photo shoot at the hacienda is today. I just left a message to
let Richard know everything is OK as I know he will be very busy all day. I’ll
talk to him after the crew leaves.
I’ve been using Harry’s razor blades for years. They came out with one
excellent multiblade razor. Then, because it is in America, they came out with several
new blades and handles. When I was in the hospital, the handle I used for the
blades I had got lost. Today I finally found a the handle I needed at Walgreens.
I’ve been using disposable razors since then. Now I can go back to the Harry’s
one that do a great job. Happy Camper here.
Historical events
Cool to know:
3. Which email service is owned by Microsoft?
Answer: Hotmail.
4. Which country produces the most coffee in the world?
Answer: Brazil.
Wild Animals of AZ:
Although not extremely
prevalent in the parks, Arizona’s black bears do, at times, make appearances in
certain locations. Interestingly, not all black bears are black. Brown,
reddish, and even blonde bears exist throughout their range in Arizona. Slide
Rock and Tonto
Natural Bridge offer the best chance of seeing one of these
secretive, intelligent animals. Typically, the best time of year to see a black
bear in Arizona is during the late summer and early fall as bears gorge
themselves with food high in calories in preparation for a long winter
hibernation.
Please give black bears
ample space while viewing them in the parks and resist the urge to feed them!
If bears become accustomed to feeding and are conditioned to humans, problems
could certainly arise.
Harper’s Index from Funny Times:
Percentage
of US corporate executives who day that AI saves them at lest 12 your of work a
week: 19
Percentage of nonmanagement employees who say so: 2
Today’s Birthdays:
John Stamos TV Actor 63
years old
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Matthew Perry TV Actor [1969-2023]
@54
BirthplaceWilliamstown, MA
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bill Clinton US President
80 years old
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Coco Chanel Fashion
Designer [1883-1971] @87
Birthplace Saumur, France
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
John Deacon Bassist (Queen)
75 years old
Birthplace Oadby, England
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Kyra Sedgwick TV Actress
61 years old
Birthplace New York City, NY
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Gerald McRaney TV Actor 79
years old
Birthplace Collins, MS
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Peter Gallagher TV Actor 71
years old
Birthplace New York City, NY
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
That’s
All for Now
1 Aug
Weather
Expectations
Week 34
Day
231 Flag Today 87°/60°
Wind 10 mph
Gusts 10 mph
Risk of fire: Extreme Active Fire: 64 miles away
Nearest Lightning: 73 miles
away Humidity: 29%
Air Quality: Fair Sunshine Partly Cloudy Breezy
July Averages: Temps: 82°\51° 9
days with rain
Today’s Observances:
Aviation
Day
"Black Cow" Root Beer Float Day Link
Coco Chanel Day
Great Bird of The Galaxy Day Link
International Bow (Hair) Day Link
International Orangutan Day Link
National Potato Day Link
Qixi Festival (Chinese Valentine's Day) Link
Talk Like Jar Jar Binks Day Link
World Humanitarian Day Link
National Medical Dosimetrist Day
World
Photography Day Link
Weekly Observances:
Drive
Sober or Get Pulled Over: 12-9/7 Link
World
Photography Week: 12-26 Link
National
Aviation Week: 16-22
Bullying
No Way Week: 17-21 Link
Minority
Enterprise Development Week: 18-24
Little
League World Series: 19-30 Link
Fresh Quotation:
Today’s Reflection:
It’s a nice day. No complaints.
My Vitamin D finally was filled at Walgreens. The AI machine turned
off my text notificatioins, so I had to call to find out it was ready. Crazy. I’m
still waiting for my CPAC supplies, they are so slow.
It’s just starting the second week of school here in Flag. On Monday
evening the elementary kids were out in mass until the streetlights came on.
Not sure if was a lack of homework, or the fact that there was no rain that brought
them out. Glad they could have a good time.
The photo shoot at the hacienda is today. I just left a message to
let Richard know everything is OK as I know he will be very busy all day. I’ll
talk to him after the crew leaves.
I’ve been using Harry’s razors for years. They came out with one
excellent multiblade razor. Then, because it is in America, they came out with several
new blades and handles. When I was in the hospital, the handle I used for the
blades I had got lost. Today I finally found a the handle I needed at Walgreens.
I’ve been using disposable razors since then. Now I can go back to the Harry’s
one that do a great job. Happy Camper here.
Historical events
Cool to know:
3. Which email service is owned by Microsoft?
Answer: Hotmail.
4. Which country produces the most coffee in the world?
Answer: Brazil.
Wild Animals of AZ:
Although not extremely
prevalent in the parks, Arizona’s black bears do, at times, make appearances in
certain locations. Interestingly, not all black bears are black. Brown,
reddish, and even blonde bears exist throughout their range in Arizona. Slide
Rock and Tonto
Natural Bridge offer the best chance of seeing one of these
secretive, intelligent animals. Typically, the best time of year to see a black
bear in Arizona is during the late summer and early fall as bears gorge
themselves with food high in calories in preparation for a long winter
hibernation.
Please give black bears
ample space while viewing them in the parks and resist the urge to feed them!
If bears become accustomed to feeding and are conditioned to humans, problems
could certainly arise.
Harper’s Index from Funny Times:
Percentage
of US corporate executives who day that AI saves them at lest 12 your of work a
week: 19
Percentage of nonmanagement employees who say so: 2
Today’s Birthdays:
John Stamos TV Actor 63
years old
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Matthew Perry TV Actor [1969-2023]
@54
BirthplaceWilliamstown, MA
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bill Clinton US President
80 years old
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Coco Chanel Fashion
Designer [1883-1971] @87
Birthplace Saumur, France
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
John Deacon Bassist (Queen)
75 years old
Birthplace Oadby, England
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Kyra Sedgwick TV Actress
61 years old
Birthplace New York City, NY
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Gerald McRaney TV Actor 79
years old
Birthplace Collins, MS
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Peter Gallagher TV Actor 71
years old
Birthplace New York City, NY
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
That’s
All for Now




No comments:
Post a Comment